Medical Care is Your Specialty and Medical Billing is what we do!
Sharf Pointers Medical Billing Services (SPMBS) is managed by experienced seasoned professionals, CPA, Medical Billing Consultants and Billing Specialists. SPMBS has over 15 years of experience in the Healthcare and Financial Services.
SPMBS will take the frustration and annoyance out of all of your Medical Billing needs and put it into the result driven hands of Medical Billing Professionals.
- SPMBS stays current with the new rules and regulations being created by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, professional associations, and lawmakers to ensure that the processes and procedures are being implemented during all billing transactions.
- SPMBS will enter your patients’ demographic information and medical insurance. We promptly enter all services, including office visits, consultations, tests and surgical procedures to submit daily via clearinghouse and paper. In addition, SPMBS will verify insurance eligibility and pre authorization of medical procedures.
- SPMBS gives your practice the option to use our electronic health care system or allow us to remotely log into your current electronic medical records system.
SPMBS’s medical billing specialists will demonstrate their expertise in billing management cycle.
- Our billing specialists specialize in the retrieval of your financial health.
- Extremely knowledgeable of the insurance payment processes and interpretation of EOBs (Explanation of benefits) from insurance.(Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and third party payors).
- Wealth of billing experience with the various medical settings and specialties.
- Electronic and paper claim submission including secondary & tertiary claims
- Verify patient insurance coverage eligibility prior to services.
- Work current and aged reports to follow-up and collection of outstanding balances.
- Resolve patient inquiry calls regarding explanation of benefits and/or statement questions.
- Provide administration support to Front desk staff.
- Update patients’ demographics.
- Post charges, payments and adjustments.
- Provide detailed aging and monthly reports.
- Confirmed that insurance companies are paying according to contracted rates.
- Advocate on patient’s behalf to appeal denied claim and non participated provider rates.